Monday, February 5, 2024

subject


Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor.
1 Peter 2:17

Honor everyone.
No human being disdained.
No life lived in vain.
Every human dignified,
by God’s image inside.
I show honor and I defer
to the God Who made each neighbor.

Love the brotherhood.
The Church in whom Jesus lives
deserves all the passion I can give.
Every member does a part
and I will follow with my heart.
This family of God in which I thrive
will be His grace… warm and alive.

Fear God.
My highest honor is my Lord’s
as I submit to His Word.
He holds my future, redeems my past,
as in everlasting life I last.
I fear God and worship Him
for He rescued me from my sin.

Honor the emperor.
Human authority is God’s design
to keep us safe without decline.
Rulers exist by God’s command
at every level in every land.
Sovereign God overrules each nation
until Jesus returns to overhaul creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment