Tuesday, May 23, 2023

unsearchably great


Every day I will bless you
and praise your name forever and ever.
Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised,
and his greatness is unsearchable.
Psalm 145:2-3

Today I woke up to start my day, Bible open, heart seeking to know my God and His truth. And God’s Word brought me here, to this psalm, to be reminded that what I just did today blesses me as I bless the Lord. And more… this is the praise pattern day by day that never ends. It just grows in a never ending wonderful spiral of blessing that rolls my soul, on a grand adventure, into eternity. How great is the Lord!

Yes God is great. He gives me each new day until one day I will awaken to His eternal day! And the great things God does are without precedent or measure. He pours His power and grace into the world, into the universe, constantly loving His creation. To begin the journey of appreciating the greatness of God MUST continue into eternity because God is fathomless. He is truly unsearchable. We are in one sense always just beginning to understand Him. We barely know the universe he has made with its billions of galaxies and uncountable stars. And creation shows us just the fringes of His ways. The gospel of Christ shows us even more!

Lord,
Every day I will bless You. And forever I will bless You. You show me love forever and I will sing of it forever. As I dive into an ocean trench of Your greatness, swallow me up in the beauty of an adventure in You that never ends and will thrill this soul forever!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment