Thursday, February 10, 2022

nothing I did


I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose.
Galatians 2:21

It’s all Your work, Jesus.
You did it all.
You gave Your life
as the perfect sacrifice.
And it is Your work that saves me.

My good couldn’t do it.
My actions would not atone.
Try as I might
I will never be right.
Your righteousness was what I needed.

God gave all the grace.
He sent His only Son.
And there on the cross
Jesus paid all the cost
so that all who believe can be redeemed.

I believe Your work, Jesus.
I trust it all.
Your blood covers my sin
so that grace now takes me in.
And my work will never save me.

Praise God for such love!
…that He provided the Savior
…that God made known His grace
to the entire human race.
Shout this good news everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment