Friday, April 30, 2021

Your Word Shows


I will meditate on your precepts
and fix my eyes on your ways.
I will delight in your statutes;
I will not forget your word.
Psalm 119:15-16

I need Your Word, Lord
I need it to see my way
dark is my day
but Your light on the way
will show me the path

I will think on Your Truth, Lord
mulling it over right now
so that You can show me how
to face what is now
in the best way

I look only to You, Lord
to the path that You show
so that I may always know
the right way to go
fixed on the road to You

I will rejoice in You, Lord
because I know Your heart
as Truth always will impart
the most joyous part
of my life is You!

I will worship You, my Lord
Your Word gives me light
ends the darkness of this night
and helps me to do what is right
as I’m led to only truth by my God



No comments:

Post a Comment