Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Worthy are You...


“Worthy are you, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
and by your will they existed and were created.”
Revelation 4:11

I believe this song that is sung before the throne of God in heaven. The Lord my God is worthy... more than worthy... to receive all glory, honor, and power. He is God. He is the Creator of the universe. By His will all that exists is ruled. By God’s power I am sustained to worship Him for His glory.

Worthy are You, my God. You are glorious. I honor You. I yield to Your power and control over my life. You made me. You control me. I will recognize and surrender to Your Lordship.

In Christ I am re-created to live for Your glory. I will seek to honor You Lord, in all I do. May Jesus be known in my living worship of You. And may all those You have made for Your glory bring praise to You.

One day, I will stand before You, O Lord, singing this song, in this same way, to Your face in wondrous worship. May I sing it now... until then.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment