Tuesday, March 17, 2020

sanctified in truth


And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth.
John 17:19

Jesus set Himself on the path to crucifixion in order that those who follow Him might be made holy through Him. He gave us salvation. He gave us saving truth through the power of the gospel... a truth that came at the cost of His life and in the power of His resurrection!

I should never doubt the love of God. The gospels make it clear that Jesus was well aware of His life’s purpose and mission. His redeeming work was no accident. By it we are made clean and clear before a holy God. Jesus did this all for our sake.

Lord Jesus,
You were willing to suffer, die, and then be raised from the dead so that I might be made holy by Your work and know the truth that set me free. Thank You for that encouraging reality in which I live today!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment