Wednesday, May 1, 2024

restored to my Restorer


Restore us to yourself, O LORD, that we may be restored!
Renew our days as of old—
Lamentations 5:21

The biggest part of restoration is restoration to God… always. When He provided forgiveness of sin through the sacrifice of Jesus once for all, He did it to restore us to Him. When He restores broken lives ruined by sin, He does it so that we may be brought close to Him. When He rebuilds shattered lives that felt hopeless in loss and sorrow, God brings new joy so that with Him we might rejoice. When one day He receives us into eternal glory, it will be so that we will glory in His name, in His power to save, in His deliverance, in the God Who restores us to Himself!

O Lord,
You are renewing my days right now. I am restored to you in Jesus. I am freed from sin’s damning future. I am secured by the work of Jesus my Great High Priest!

You have seen me through a dark season and renewed my hope. I did not die, but felt like I was dying. I found new hope beyond my worst despair. I found Your hand giving all that I needed and all that I asked to have. I found You as You restored many things, some of them I did not realize I had lost. I love You, Lord, as You showed me You are in the certain center of renewed hope and healing! 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment