Friday, August 12, 2022

together forever


And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.
John 6:39

It is God’s will that all those who by faith believe Jesus is both Savior and Lord will be kept safe in Jesus. Jesus will keep us. He will lose no person who believes in Him because God the Father has given them to Him. God keeps us forever safe in Jesus. Jesus loses nobody.

There will be a future day of resurrection. All those who have died in Christ will be raised by Him. This is something Jesus Himself took as a solid fact. it is going to happen! And for those who have loved ones who have gone before them and died in Christ, this is an exciting hope. The older I get, the dearer this reunion looks. I’ll see my parents, my friends who have died, my family who in Christ now abide. We are in fact all going to live forever in Jesus! What a comfort and what a joy this hope brings.

God gives us eternal life in Christ. Jesus raises the dead to forever live in His presence together, never to know sorrow, loss, death, weakness, or pain again! That hope keeps me going with a joyful glimpse of what forever will be held dearly in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment