Tuesday, December 18, 2018

holy, worthy Savior


and day and night they never cease to say,
“Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty,
who was and is and is to come!”
Revelation 4:8b

The mighty Lord Jesus, our Savior, the Lord of all is worthy of our praise! Always before the throne of God His praises are ringing out now. He will be praised forever and we shall join our voices with that vast worship choir if we have truly believed and trusted Him. All praise here on earth is “choir practice” for that great future. This glorious thought is strengthening as we face the struggles and challenges of life in a broken world.

The broken nature of the world in which we live coupled with the fallen struggles in our own hearts fade when we begin to know the glorious worship of our holy God. Even this morning after a night of less than refreshing sleep, my soul is calmly lifted with the glorious, vivid realization that Jesus is always praised, and I will praise my Savior too!

“Holy, holy, holy”
I will sing it too
Jesus in Your glory
I will worship You
broken, I kneel praising
You for Your holy, healing love
lifted, You are raising
me to brighter visions above

No comments:

Post a Comment