Tuesday, October 1, 2024

effects


So the word of the Lord continued to increase and prevail mightily.
Acts 19:20

Your Word, O Lord,
has two effects:
Your Word increases.
Your Word prevails.

How does Your Word increase?
It grows in my life.
It grows as the gospel goes forth.
It grows as Christians mature.
It grows as new believers receive You.
It grows as You are trusted.
It grows as Satan’s domain shrinks.

How does Your Word prevail?
It wins against the world.
It wins against sinful desires.
It wins against false worship.
It wins agains persecution.
It wins against argumentation.
It wins against death.

May these effects
live in me.
Increase Your Word’s impact in my
heart and through my life.
Bring Your power against sin, against shame,
against my challenges… and prevail!

No comments:

Post a Comment