Thursday, December 7, 2023

Full Power


May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy; giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light.
Colossians 1:11-12

Father, Who sent Your only Son
so my redemption could be done
how I need strength, I pray
to see me through this busy day.

I’ll need words not my own
to encourage those who are down.
I’ll need strength only You give
so I and others can truly live.

Lord, if I’m not filled with Your might
I might collapse before tonight!
So fill me up, in what You say
with all Your power for today

I have a long race yet to run;
Endurance is needed until day is done.
I have tough foes to counter and fight
patiently empower me with Your might.

I’m giving thanks to my Father above
You save me, equip me, in Your love
to share in an inheritance in light
with all Your saints shining so bright.

Strengthened by power, with joy I’ll go
into this day praising the God I know.
Full power supplied by Your saving grace,
I will endure and run this race!

Lord, Your strength is my power.
Your truth guides me through each hour.
To You I sing my heartfelt praise.
You will lead and brighten all my ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment