Thursday, December 28, 2023

Deceptive / Direction


Behold, you trust in deceptive words to no avail.
Jeremiah 7:8

It is easy to be taken
by a lie.
When i have put my trust
in the liar.

Some I have heard.
Some I have rejected.
Some I have accepted.
Some I have turned away from.
Yet deceptive words still
can be heard.

“It will never change.”
DECEPTION
“Happiness is gone.”
DECEPTION
“Joy is in things.”
DECEPTION
“Just knuckle down, shut up, and trust yourself.”
DECEPTION

By faith I repent from
lie reception
and seek to put my trust in
The Way, The Truth, and The Life.

His Word I now hear.
His Truth I now accept.
The lies I clearly reject.
His ways show me my way
and deceptive words are known
to fail.

“Follow Me.”
DIRECTION
“Rejoice in Me.”
DIRECTION
“I will give you rest.”
DIRECTION
“I am the resurrection and the life.”
DIRECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment