Monday, January 23, 2023

Fear not.


Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.
Matthew 10:31

Jesus said these words to His disciples amidst a warning that they would face stiff opposition to their preaching of the gospel. Yet God was taking care of them. He takes care of even the smallest of His creatures… there when even a sparrow falls to the ground. God will certainly keep His children right where He wants them. There is no need to fear when we are loved by God, led by His Spirit, and sent by Jesus!

An unknown outcome headed your way? Fear not. A difficult decision weighing on you? Fear not. Hurt by a loved one? Fear not. Worried about the state of our world? Fear not. Battling with the worst experience you’ve ever imagined? Fear not.

Fear not, I am with thee
O be not dismayed
For I am thy God,
I will still give thee aid
I’ll strengthen thee, help thee,
and cause thee to stand
Upheld by my righteous
omnipotent hand

No comments:

Post a Comment