Tuesday, September 20, 2016

What I'm Expecting

 
Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.
Matthew 25:13

Soon my Lord may return
I do not know the day or hour
And when He comes the world will learn
That He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords

They will look up to the sky
And see Jesus in fearful majesty
As on a warhorse He will ride
Judging the world, setting His kingdom free

Until that day I watch and wait
Preaching gospel news faithfully
Soon He will carry me away
To be with Him eternally

The man of sin will have his day
Seven years of tyranny
Then Jesus rides with sword to slay
All rebellion, setting believers free

One thousand years of peace will roll
Forward in a kingdom of Christ's own Word
Saints will reign, the world will know
Eden again, holy to the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment