Thursday, October 26, 2023

glorious, majestic God


Glorious are you, more majestic
than the mountains full of prey.
Psalm 76:4

G - Giving You my praise
L - Living for Your fame
O - Only You are God
R - Reigning over all the world
I - Invincible in power
O - owning everything… everyone
U - Universal King
S - Sovereign in actions and events

M - My God, my Savior, my Lord
A - Always faithful Word
J - Jehovah Jireh, Jesus Christ
E - Exalted above all gods
S - Strong to save your people
T - Triumphant in battle
I - Incredible Deliverer in need
C - Cosmic Controller of our destiny 

G - Grateful creation cries to You
O - Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient God
D - Destroyer of death through eternal life

My God,
These thoughts of You lift my soul with immeasurable hope. You are more majestic than any earthly experience. And You love me, keep me, care for me. I will always praise Your name.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment