Tuesday, September 26, 2023

overflow


For the ministry of this service is not only supplying the needs of the saints but is also overflowing in many thanksgivings to God.
2 Corinthians 9:12

I give of myself so the gospel will go
into my world
into others
changing a life
and God in abundant grace creates overflow

Multiplication of the seed I will sow
in His field
sprouting life
filling eternity
as a harvest always comes with overflow

Looking to Jesus by faith He will show
nations repenting
people believing
the gospel growing
as I stand overwhelmed in this vast overflow

My gifts go so much farther than I can know
into my family
into community
into this world
thanksgiving around God’s throne will be the overflow

In the grace of giving I wish always to grow
giving money
giving time
giving my life
it is worth all it costs for this immense overflow

No comments:

Post a Comment