Thursday, April 13, 2023

Why I’m Here


I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one.
John 17:15

On the night He was betrayed Jesus prayed, and what was there, in that prayer, tells me why I’m here.

Before they nailed Him to a tree, Jesus thought of me. He prayed for all who would believe, His truth receive. It’s perspective I need.

Jesus did not want the Father to take them away, instead He prayed they would stay so that the world could be saved… gospel witness in the world today.

Believers in this world to bless this broken mess! Christ’s sacrifice to confess and then to rest from Evil kept.

I’m here to believe.
I’m here to pray.
I’m here to truly live.
I’ve here to generously give.
I’m here to stay until my dying day.

Left with this gift of living so that in Jesus I’m giving witness to His life even through darkness, grief, or strife. That’s why I’m here… the purpose is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment