Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Vigilant Keeper


Behold, he who keeps Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
Psalm 121:4

God watches over
every detail of my day
protecting me all the way
keeping me safe
God is a vigilant Keeper

No evil escapes God
He misses nothing
He works in everything
because there is something
He is doing for His glory

God has a purpose
the facts are significant
all happens as it is meant
because my life is important
to my glorious Keeper

What happens today
is not a surprise
to God’s all seeing eyes
His loving hands provide
as my vigilant Keeper

So by faith I trust
God knows where to go
He has plans that will show
He is in control
I will praise His glory!

God always cares
He never takes a break
He is always awake
All care for me to take
He is never a sleeper
…my vigilant Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment