Monday, September 28, 2020

this God

This God—his way is perfect;
the word of the LORD proves true;
he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him.
2 Samuel 22:31

And in this worship song of King David, I find that God is just the same for me. This God is perfect. I know this God through the perfect Son of God, Jesus Christ, Who lived a perfect, sinless life, and died and rose again for all who believe in Him. He perfectly cares for us. He perfectly loves us. I am imperfect, but He perfectly completes and forgives all the ways that I fall short!

This God’s Word is always true. I have seen it proven true for half a century of trusting what God says. And I put my trust in Jesus, the Living Word of God Who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He has never failed me and never will!

This God is my protection. I have nothing to fear either in death or in life. The blood of Jesus has atoned for my sin. He has given me eternal life so that my soul knows peace now and holds firmly to a future peace with Him in my Father’s house. Trusting Jesus gives me perspective on today and sure hope for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment