Tuesday, September 29, 2020

safe place


Let me dwell in your tent forever!
Let me take refuge under the shelter of your wings! Selah
Psalm 61:4

My soul was created to feel this yearning. I look beyond my life to eternal life. I believe I was made to know life forever with my Lord! And in His tent I will know the safety of His presence, the joy of worship and fellowship with Him, and the thrill of my eternal home. Yes, Lord, take me forever to dwell under Your tent!

I need shelter, cover from the storms and safety from what threatens me. And even as death walks through the streets, I will not fear when You, Lord, are sheltering me. In the embrace of Your care I will rest secure. For Jesus, You have delivered me from all that could destroy me. I am safe in Your shelter!

Death is only an echo in Your empty tomb. My sins are forgiven under the shadow of Your cross. This is my safety. This is my shelter. Jesus holds me close!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment