Wednesday, May 29, 2019

the glory due God’s name


Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name;
bring an offering, and come into his courts!
Psalm 96:8

God is worthy of my worship. He showers my life with His daily provisions, mercies, holiness, and grace. I can open His Word and hear His voice loudly... clearly... confident He is speaking right to me. He shows me the way to go. His Holy Spirit confirms His work in me by convicting me of my sinful thoughts, atttitudes, and actions. And then as I turn from sin, His Word shows me what I should be and do instead and He gives me the strength through the righteousness of His Son to do them. He gives me all that I need for life and godliness according to His great and precious promises. Glory is due His great name!

I will come to Him in prayerful praise even now. I will give back to Him this entire life as an offering of thankfulness. He can have it all... not just a tenth of my money.... but all of my life! He is worthy. He can use me however He sees fit. And I will trust God to give me great joy in Him!

Lord,
You are worthy! You are glorious! I praise You. I life up Your name. I credit You for anything that I am or that I have. I trust You to provide for me... to call me Your own... to use me so that Jesus is seen as Lord to all! 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment