Monday, July 3, 2017

Seek the Maker


Our help is in the name of the Lord,
who made heaven and earth.
Psalm 124:8

it makes sense to me
that if there is something
I do not understand
about a thing I have
to talk to who made it...
the maker will have knowledge that I need

and so I can see
that the best life philosophy
to help me relate
to a world I didn't make
would be to talk to my Creator
so help comes from the best source right to me

I see a Designer's hand
in this wide universe grand
a Maker's mark I barely understand
yet I live and love with clear purpose
by a Savior I am purchased
and I can believe it

the Maker of heaven and earth lives
through Christ eternal life He gives
my help in eternal salvation
now proclaimed among the nations
His great name I will praise
for I breathe and live by His life-giving Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment