Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Teach me, lead me

Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God!
Let your good Spirit lead me
on level ground!
Psalm 143:10

Teach me, O Lord,
teach me.
Teach me to do Your will
for Your will should be done
on earth as it is in heaven.

Teach me to love Your will
for I am too enamored
of my own stupid efforts.

Teach me to teach Your will
so that others may know
and love You, my God.

Lead me, O God,
lead me.
Lead me by Your Spirit
to love Your Word
and live in Your ways.

Lead me to follow You,
my Lord, for opportunities
and direction will bless my days.

Lead me in the right way
for outside Your revelation
are dark paths I must avoid.

Teach me, lead me, O my God
for I am lost without Your light
and foolish without Your wisdom.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment