Friday, March 25, 2016

Pleasant Praise

Praise the Lord!
For it is good to sing praises to our God;
for it is pleasant, and a song of praise is fitting.
Psalm 147:1

How many times in the assembly 
of your saints, O Lord, have I
sung Your praise?

I cannot count them. From my childhood
and through the childhood of my grown
children I have praised Your name.

I have done so, and always want to sing
because You are a great God
and always worthy of my praise.

You pick me up when I fall and
You direct my path and have never failed
all my life in all my days.

How pleasant it is to lift Your glory
back to heaven from where blessing flow!
O Lord, Let us sing Your praise!

And in the worship, may we follow You
living changed, holy lives, captured by salvation
and walking in our Savior's ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment