Friday, December 18, 2015

blessed with this woman

Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Proverbs 31:30

Character and commitment always trump appearance and ability. This is true in many of the most important parts of my life. It is especially true of my marriage. I'll admit it: in terms of character and commitment, I married much better than I deserve! My wife keeps me strong and honest. She exemplifies the kind of work of love this passage demonstrates in her daily commitments, sacrificing her wants and desires for the needs of her family EVERY SINGLE DAY. She's amazing!


Lord knows how much I need this woman as my wife. God has given me this gift that I cannot begin to place value on because my life would not be functional without her. I praise God, and I'll praise her.

No comments:

Post a Comment