
I will go before him
and make his footsteps a way.
Psalm 85:13
Lord,
How I need Your to lead me today! There is a lot before me. There are tasks, plans, and ministry commitments to do well for Your glory. There are kingdom priorities to keep straight. There is a lot around me. There are burdens to bear. There are difficult conversations to have. There are painful thoughts and emotions to help others sort out. There is a lot within me. There are painful experiences in my own life to endure and trust You to resolve. There is joy to find in this challenging journey! There is truth to believe.
Please, Lord, will Your righteous steps go before me now and all through this day? Lead on, O King Eternal, and make of my messiness Your redeemed Creation. Do it for Your glory and my good, I now trust.
You will do what is right. You will lead me in righteousness. You will bless beyond the mess. You will place the path before me. Help me see and follow the footsteps You have set before me!
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment