Thursday, August 17, 2023

Determined


But as for me, I will look to the LORD;
I will wait for the God of my salvation;
my God will hear me.
Micah 7:7

As I wait through these changes
You are bringing in me, Lord,
I will wait with determination,
You comfort, strengthen, lead me by Your Word,

Looking around me, circumstances
just might intimidate me.
But trusting to look to You my Lord,
Your grace and providence invigorate me.

As I look by faith, never really alone,
I see my Lord’s love and tender care
and in that waiting I am sure
His provision and purpose meet me there!

The God Who did not spare His Son
to save my sinful, wandering soul
will be equally magnificent in this time
to heal my loss and make me whole.

To God I cry, my God I praise
and find confidence in my crying out.
He holds me close, He bends His ear,
He shelters me without a doubt.

I am determined to look to the Lord.
I am determined to know His love in my life.
I am determined on God to wait.
He will hear me, heal me, make me thrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment