Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Your Wondrous Works


On the glorious splendor of your majesty,
and on your wondrous works, I will meditate.
They shall speak of the might of your awesome deeds,
and I will declare your greatness.
They shall pour forth the fame of your abundant goodness
and shall sing aloud of your righteousness.
Psalm 145:5-7

Your works, O Lord, are wonderful.
I will think on what You’ve done
worshipping Spirit, Father, Son.
Saving me from fallen state
on all Your grace I meditate.

You have done awesome deeds.
I cannot help but tell
all You have done so well.
Help me declare all my days
the greatness of Your mighty ways.

Abundant good is everywhere, my God.
As I worship Your great name
and spread to all Your saving fame,
lead me, Lord, to always sing
with wild abandon to my King!

No comments:

Post a Comment