Thursday, April 14, 2022

Worship Prayer


Let my prayer be counted as incense before you,
and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice!
Psalm 141:2

I come to You, O God
My heart enthralled
by You I am called
and in You I see
all I ever need
my prayer in worship of You

I lift my voice, O God
to You Who hear
and are always near
my praise I give
as in You I live
my praise in prayer to You

I lift my hands, O God
extolling Your great name
telling of Your fame
my heart worships only You
I’m grateful for all You do
my thanksgiving offered to my God

I remember Your works, O God
I read them in Your book
I see them everywhere I look
Your deeds so wonderful
Your grace so powerful
I know You live, my Lord

As I pray to You, O God
my soul with truth aligns
with Your sweetness satisfied
my soul You raise
as Your name I praise
my worship prayer to You, O God

No comments:

Post a Comment