Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Pathmaker


All the paths of the LORD are steadfast love and faithfulness,
for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies.
Psalm 25:10

Lord,
There is never a way You take me
that isn’t first filled with Your mercy
Every time I come before Your face
I do so because of Your saving grace

The paths You’ve made to lead me above
are carefully crafted in saving love
though the way is narrow and tight
I am protected by Your awesome power and might

No storm that blows can do me harm
hidden in the shelter of Your arm
You have provided the ways to keep me sure
as I trust in You and I obey Your Word

Although I am a sinner now forgiven
in Christ You give me all that I need for living
Satisfied daily by Your good gifts
I seek Your precepts now as I live

I may grow weary, and if I fall
I will call out for You to recover it all
You will hear my cry, You will defend my soul
for Your steadfast love is always in control

Lord I will love You all my days
and I will seek Your paths as my only ways
I will walk in them as I follow You
seeking Your glory and worship in all I do
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment