Friday, June 26, 2020

All this world needs now is in Jesus.


Give attention to me, my people,
and give ear to me, my nation;
for a law will go out from me,
and I will set my justice for a light to the peoples.
My righteousness draws near,
my salvation has gone out,
and my arms will judge the peoples;
the coastlands hope for me,
and for my arm they wait.
Isaiah 51:4-5

I can’t help but see the impact of the gospel as the fulfillment of this wonderful invitation from God. Jesus is the justice of God set out for the people of the earth. In the redeeming work of Jesus Christ Who died for every human sin and whose righteousness will set right every injustice, we have the light for the world. He has set His church as a city on a hill to give His light in the darkness. And even though we now live is some very dark days, Jesus is the hope of our salvation and the solution to our problems.

God longs to set His justice, His grace, His healing mercies over all the world. He wants His church to faithfully share the gospel and to make disciples so that the world might be healed. In Jesus, the righteousness of God has drawn near and stays near to every heart that trusts in Him. In Jesus is all the hope this world looks for right now. In Jesus, justice can be found, hope can be realized, and salvation can be forever the joy of all who believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment