Friday, June 5, 2020

Know God’s Mind


The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned. The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one. “For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ.
1 Corinthians 2:14-16

I can know
what You think
for You show
in Your Word
the thoughts of God

I can follow
what You want
and I can go
where You send
as I read the Word of God

I don’t guess...
I know
You are not vague...
You clearly show
Your will in Your Word

It’s not my wisdom
but Yours. O Lord
You are not hidden
for Your Spirit moves
in the pages of Your Word

The revelation
of God’s Truth
without hesitation
is mine to use
daily in Your Word

Your mind I know
Christ’s will is done
and I will go
where You send me
in Your Word
by Your Spirit
for Your glory

No comments:

Post a Comment