Friday, May 6, 2016

In Your Shelter

 
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
Psalm 91:1-2

In Your shelter, Lord, is where I long to live
under Your protection and the grace You give
there I will thrive and know Your grace
there I will rejoice as I see Your face

In Your shadow, Almighty God, I am secure
with You over me, my life is secure
under Your care with Your love over me
I can live in confidence...You'll make me what I should be

You're my refuge, You're my castle strong
and sheltering in You is where I belong
You build strong walls with Your grace and the Word
to withstand assaults, and keep me safe, my Lord

In You I trust, my tower so high
You lead this life well, protected and when I die
then in glory I am wonderfully resurrected
to live in the beautiful place You have selected

No comments:

Post a Comment