Wednesday, December 3, 2025

gladly serving

Serve the LORD with gladness!

Come into his presence with singing!

Psalm 100:2


Gladly serving God today

seeking Him with what I do and say

there is no greater joy found

in His will, service-bound

I sing with glad joy to my God


Joyful singing of His praise

with His people, voices raised

the joys of our salvation

proclaimed in every nation

we worship the saving love of Christ


Come enter His courts with me

Come serve the Lord gladly

We His people, Christ our Savior

Live with joy in His favor

Loving our gracious, good God.


Worship does my heart good

as I center on my perfect Lord

He sang over me first in love

by sending Jesus from above

God clothed in flesh, my Redeemer


Serving is the best part of living

there is no loss in such giving

His steadfast love endures forever

nothing from Him can sever

our hearts are safe in the hands of the Father

No comments:

Post a Comment