Monday, May 23, 2022

Like a Child


Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.
Luke 18:17

Like a child
I must come to You
implicitly accepting what You do
as all that I need

Acknowledging my need
Surrendering my will to my Lord
believing the gospel word for word
I must have faith

In childlike faith
I lean into my Savior’s arms
trusting deliverance from all harm
I find a secure life

Living in faith
like a child I must
lean into Jesus with all my trust
without a worry or a care

Confident in Jesus
I now in faith stand
still like a child, now a man
I acknowledge my constant need

Never losing childlike faith
I live my life trusting You
needing my God for me in all I do
serving, loving, living into eternity

A kingdom waits
for every child who believes
and rewards we will receive
reigning with the King of Kings!

No comments:

Post a Comment