Monday, October 24, 2016

Truth in the Words

 
For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me.
John 17:8

Jesus spoke the words the Father gave
His disciples received them and were saved
by the truth they came to know
and the love that Jesus showed
they believed
the truth received
and were saved

Jesus spoke the truth in words
because only Jesus is The Word
sent from God, the only Son
so that from sin some could be won
truth in the words
truth IS The Word
believed on in the world

And in this truth we're sanctified
saved, kept, until glorified
in the Son the truth is known
prepared for life and eternal home
from God He came
new life He gave
now I am saved

No comments:

Post a Comment