Wednesday, January 10, 2018

You Can Make Me Clean


And behold, a leper came to him and knelt before him, saying, “Lord, if you will, you can make me clean.” And Jesus stretched out his hand and touched him, saying, “I will; be clean.” And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.
Matthew 8:2-3

I am broken
diseased by sin
an outcast
unable to enter in
But You, Lord, if You will it, can make me clean.

Falling before You
aware of my failure
kneeling sinner
before my Savior
I ask You, Lord, to make me clean.

You are holy
yet in compassion
You reach out
with gracious action
You are willing, Lord, to make me clean.

I the leper
spots unseen
am now healed
by Jesus made clean
As you willed it, Lord, You made me clean!

Now I’m grateful
made whole again
I rise in worship
praising You among men
Only Jesus can make us clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment